Personal Therapy Services™ and its providers, therapists, owners, officers, staff, and assistants (collectively “Personal Therapy Services™”) provides a service where users and potential clients are connected with a therapist, for the purpose of obtaining counseling, consulting, information, advice and/or any service related to your care. Such service may include one or more of the following: outpatient treatment, life coaching, diagnostic procedures and/or psychotherapeutic treatment, diagnosis and treatment of mental health disorders, supplies, social skill outings, age appropriate public and private interactive social development, public and private play therapy activities, transportation services, equipment and other items related to your care, treatments in-person (at your home or office or any other’s home or office) or via the phone, cell phone, internet, video, web application, or text message, online and offline as determined to be necessary in their professional judgment (collectively “Therapy Services”). We want you to enjoy and benefit from your experiences with Personal Therapy Services™. We make every effort to provide you with helpful, insightful information.
Please read the following disclaimers carefully.
- Our Internet Platform and its content and our Therapy Services should not be used as a substitute for medical advice, medical diagnosis or medical treatment. Always ask the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition and treatment.
- You are solely responsible for creating and implementing your own physical, mental, emotional and financial well being.
- You are responsible for your own decisions, choices, actions, and incorporation of Therapy Services into your life and the results therefrom.
- You are aware that Therapy Services that are not in-person may not be in all cases an effective substitute for a face-to-face session with a Therapist.
- You are aware that Therapy Services may not be in all cases effective or a substitute for taking over-the-counter or prescription medicine.
- We make no representation or warranty whatsoever as to whether you will find the Internet Platform or the Therapy Services relevant, useful, correct, satisfactory or suitable for your needs.
- We do not guarantee that the Internet Platform or the Therapy Services will be uninterrupted or that it will be secure, consistent, timely or error free or available to you in the event of an emergency or a life-threatening event. If there is an emergency or life-threatening event, call 911.
IF YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT SUICIDE OR IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING TAKING ACTIONS THAT MAY CAUSE HARM TO YOU OR TO OTHERS OR IF YOU FEEL THAT YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON MAY BE IN ANY DANGER OR IF YOU HAVE ANY MEDICAL EMERGENCY, YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY CALL 911 OR GO TO THE NEAREST OPEN CLINIC OR EMERGENCY ROOM AND NOTIFY THE RELEVANT AUTHORITIES SUCH AS EMERGENCY MEDICAL PERSONNEL OR POLICE SERVICES. THIS WEBSITE, INTERNET PLATFORM, AND THE THERAPY SERVICES OFFERED ARE NOT TO BE USED AND IS NOT INTENDED TO BE USED IN THE EVENT OF AN EMERGENCY OR BY POLICE, FIRE RESCUE, OR OTHER PERSONEL IN THE EVENT OF ANY EMERGENCY MEDICAL CONDITION. IF ANY EMERGEY MEDICAL CONDITION OCCURS, YOU MUST CALL 911.
Personal Therapy Services™ is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of websites to which Personal Therapy Services™ may link, except as may be required by law, regulation or rule.
If you think that information on our website is incorrect, please contact us and let us know. You may contact us by emailing Stacey@PersonalTherapyServices.com
Personal Therapy Services™ will not knowingly disclose the content of the interactions between our members and Counselors. However, Mandatory reporting consists of times when the confidentiality agreement between client and Therapist is no longer valid for specific information, and the therapist is required by law to disclose information to an appropriate entity. There are also times in which a Therapist is obligated to take reasonable preventive measures where client safety is concerned, and breaking confidentiality is permitted.
- Disclosure of intent to commit suicide, a plan, and the means to carry out said plan.
- Disclosure of intent to kill or seriously injure another person, with a plan, and the means to carry out the plan.
- Disclosure of child abuse or neglect. A child is anyone under the age of 18.
- Disclosure of the abuse or neglect of an elderly person. An elderly person is anyone over the age of 65.
- Disclosure of the abuse or neglect of a dependent adult. A dependent adult is anyone 18 or older who cannot for some reason take care of him or herself. This could be due to a developmental disability, a physical handicap, severe mental illness, or any other disability that makes independence impossible.
- Section 215 of the Patriot Act of 2001- Electronic monitoring
Other instances in which client right to confidentiality is waived:
- A court order
- An order from a state board, commission, or administrative agency
- A search warrant naming the therapist as the subject
- A coroner’s request for information in the course of an investigation for the purposes of identifying a decedent or next of kin, or investigating a death that may involve public health concerns.
- Billing insurance
- A client or client representative signs a written authorization
- Probation office if client agreed to court-ordered therapy
- Disclosures to parents of minor child – if under 12 years of age
- Disclosures to other mental health providers in order to prevent harm to the client
Sex between minors and mandatory reporting:
- One of the participants is 13 or younger and the other is 14 or older.
- One of the participants is 21 or older and the other is under 16
Nonconsensual sex with a minor is always reported.
Cutting and mandatory reporting:
- Self-injury in and of itself is not a mandated report. Most self-injury is not committed with the intent to commit suicide. If an assessment is made and the intent is to commit suicide by cutting, this would be a mandated report if the client had a plan and access to the means.
Using drugs and mandatory reporting:
- This is not reportable, unless the client intends to commit suicide by overdose or harm another individual(s) with drugs.
Important information for parents and caregivers:
- If your child is 12 or older, they hold their own rights to confidentiality. Without their written consent, the therapist, by law, cannot share information with you. If there is a safety issue at hand (consensual sex, drug use, or self-injury), the therapist will do their best to help your child share this information with you themselves.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITIES
You agree that Personal Therapy Services™ and its affiliates shall not be liable to you, your spouse, your children, your minor children, your guests, your agents or anyone else for any loss, claims, damages, injury or business damage of any kind caused, resulting from, relying upon, using, the inability to use, or obtaining the Internet Platform and/or Therapy Services from Personal Therapy Services™ and its affiliates. In no event shall Personal Therapy Services™ and its affiliates be liable to you for any incidental, consequential, indirect, special or exemplary damages or lost profits arising out of the use of, or inability to use or obtain the Internet Platform and/or Therapy Services from Personal Therapy Services™ and its affiliates. I hereby acknowledge that Personal Therapy Services™ or its affiliates have advised me of the possibility of such damages.
I understand that I use the Internet Platform and receive Therapy Services from Personal Therapy Service™ at my own risk. Personal Therapy Services™ expressly disclaims all guarantees, representations, warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement with regard to Therapy Services agreed upon, rendered or to be rendered by Personal Therapy Services™ and its affiliates.
I acknowledge and agree to save, indemnify and hold harmless Personal Therapy Service™, its owners, employees, therapists, agents, and affiliates, and Stacey R. Steinbaum, personally, from and against any and all liability, losses or damages, including reasonable attorney fees and cost of defense Personal Therapy Service™, its owners, employees, therapists, agents, and affiliates, and Stacey R. Steinbaum, personally, may incur as a result of any claims, demands, suits, or actions of any kind or nature including appellate proceedings arising out of, relating to, or resulting from this Agreement, from Therapy Services, or for any acts or omissions by Personal Therapy Service™, its owners, employees, therapists, agents, and affiliates, and Stacey R. Steinbaum, personally. I acknowledge and agree to pay all claims and losses in connection therewith and shall investigate and defend all claims, suits, or actions of any kind or nature in the name of Personal Therapy Service™, its owners, employees, therapists, agents, and affiliates, and Stacey R. Steinbaum, personally, including appellate proceedings, and shall pay all costs, judgments, and attorneys fees which may arise therefrom.
I understand that it is my responsibility to obtain insurance for any and all claims that arise by my use, my spouses use, my child’s use and any other use of the Internet Platform and/or Therapy Services and/or from any activities of Personal Therapy Services™. It is recommended that you obtain separate insurance to adequately insure potential claims for Personal Therapy Services™ to provide Therapy Services. I acknowledge and agree that any insurance protection shall in no way limit my responsibly to indemnify, keep and hold harmless and defend Personal Therapy Service™, its owners, employees, therapists, agents, and affiliates, and Stacey R. Steinbaum, personally, as herein provided.
Furthermore, I agree to abide by all federal, state and local laws, ordinances and regulations relating to Personal Therapy Services™ and Therapy Services provided and will save, indemnify and hold harmless Personal Therapy Services™ for any breach of such laws, ordinances and/or regulations.
You agree that the laws of Florida without regard to conflicts of law provisions will govern any dispute regarding these Terms and Conditions and that all disputes will be decided exclusively by arbitration conducted by one arbitrator under the commercial rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) in Broward County, Florida. The parties shall mutually agree upon an arbitrator; if they do not agree, the AAA shall select the arbitrator. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on the parties.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By using the Personal Therapy Services™ Internet Platform and/or by receiving Therapy Services you accept these Terms. Unless amended or modified, these Terms will remain in effect while you are a User, Subscriber or a Member, as defined below. We may revise these Terms at any time by updating this website and you hereby agree to accept any amendment, modifications, supplements and revisions. If you do not agree with these Terms, please discontinue use the Internet Platform or our Therapy Services.
• Content – Anything posted on www.PersonalTherapyServices.com, this website, the Internet Platform by the company or any user, including links to other websites or treatment or any communications or acts during Therapy Services by any therapist, assistant, owner or affiliate of Personal Therapy Services™.
• Internet Platform – combination of any website(s) including this website, social media, web application, www.PersonalTherapyServices.com , advertising, telephone, cell phone, marketing, any other similar media or application whether on-line or off-line .
• Members – Those including clients who choose to use any of Personal Therapy Services™ whether it be in-person, online, off-line, or through this website, Internet Platform, over the phone, or via any other media or application.
• www.PersonalTherapyServices.com – The online presence of Personal Therapy Services™.
• Therapy Services – Any provision of the Therapy Services offered, as defined herein, through this website or via Personal Therapy Services™ providers whether it be in-person, over the phone, cell phone, internet, text message, web application, on-line, off-line or any other media.
• Subscribers – Anyone who signs up for any or all of our on-line and off-line features and services.
• User – Anyone, subscriber or not, who visits www.PersonalTherapyServices.com, this website, the Internet Platform, meets with a member of Personal Therapy Services™ or an affiliated service.
• You – Any User of the Internet Platform and/or Therapy Service, including Subscribers and/or Members.
PURCHASING PERSONAL THERAPY SERVICES
Our website, www.PersonalTherapyServices.com, Internet Platform and therapists, owners, assistants, and other affiliates of Personal Therapy Services™ offers you the opportunity to purchase counseling sessions via various forms including but not limited to media, telephone, or in-person. Personal Therapy Services™ cannot ensure security or confidentiality of messages or Therapy Services delivered by email or over the phone, internet, web application, text message, online, offline, in-person or via any other means. By creating a Personal Therapy Services™ account or by purchasing Therapy Services you agree that our e-Commerce, Internet Platform and Therapy Services are provided as a convenience and Personal Therapy Services™ or www.PersonalTherapyServices.com reserves the right to restrict any member from using such service. Any and all new member offers apply to first-time customers who have never made a Personal Therapy Services™ purchase. Falsely created accounts will be subject to review and suspension. All questions regarding Therapy Service memberships, except account membership information, should be directed to our Customer Service line Stacey@PersonalTherapyServices.com. Because of the sensitivity of your personal information, we cannot answer emails regarding account membership information. You agree that the information you provide us is true, accurate and complete.
REGISTRATION, CUSTOMER ACCOUNTS, USE OF THERAPY SERVICES
Before you make any purchases, you should, but are not required, to first establish a customer account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your customer account information, including your user name and password, and for all activity that occurs in your account. You agree to notify Personal Therapy Services™ immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security. You may be held liable for losses incurred by www.PersonalTherapyServices.com or any other User of the website due to a third-party or someone else using your customer account. You may not use anyone else’s customer account at any time. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the website, assist others in making such attempts or distribute instructions, software or tools for that purpose. Should you attempt to do so, your customer account will be terminated. You agree to provide us with accurate, current and complete information about yourself and your billing information as prompted by the registration process. You may update any of your customer account information by clicking on the Login button, logging into your account and selecting the appropriate link. You may not use any automatic device, program, algorithm, methodology or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy, probe, test or monitor any portion of the website or any content. You may not in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the website or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the website. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the website or any of the systems or networks comprising or connected to the website. Please note that www.PersoanlTherapyServices.com may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice to You, terminate your ability to make purchases for any reason or for no reason. YOU AGREE THAT www.PersonalTherapyServices.com, Personal Therapy Services™ and its affiliates WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR TERMINATION OF YOUR ABILITY TO MAKE PURCHASES ON THE WEBSITE OR IN ANY OTHER MANNER.
CONDITIONS OF SALE AND PAYMENT TERMS
To purchase any services on our website, you must be (a) at least eighteen (18) years of age or the applicable state age of majority, whichever is older, or (b) a natural person (no corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships or other legal entities). Prior to the purchase of any services on our website or otherwise, You must provide us with a valid credit card number and associated payment information including all of the following: (i) your name as it appears on the card, (ii) your credit card number, (iii) the credit card type, (iv) the date of expiration, and (v) any activation numbers or codes needed to charge your card. By submitting that information to us, you hereby authorize us to charge your card at our convenience.
METHOD OF PAYMENT, CREDIT CARD TERMS
CHARGES FOR SERVICES RENDERED
I understand that I am financially responsible for all charges for services rendered on my behalf. I am aware that all services must be paid in advance. I am aware of the fact that if my credit card or any account is denied for the services rendered, I am personally liable and fully responsible for such payment. All purchased sessions and packages are nonrefundable and must be used within 1 year or they are forfeited. I understand and agree that I am unable to request payment back and that I won’t be refunded for a prepaid session or package or any unused portion thereof. I understand and agree that any prepaid session or package or any portion thereof not used within 1 year will expire and be forfeited.
ORDER ACCEPTANCE POLICY
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to provide service. www.PersonalTherapyServices.com reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. All payment information must obtain pre-approval with an acceptable method of payment, as established by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may require additional verifications or information before accepting any purchase.
MODIFICATIONS TO PRICES OR BILLING TERMS
PERSONAL THERAPY SERVICES.COM, THE INTERNET PLATFROM AND PERSONAL THERAPY SERVICES™ RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT ANY TIME, TO CHANGE ITS PRICES, RATES AND/OR BILLING METHODS FOR PRODUCTS OR THERAPY SERVICES SOLD WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU.
Personal Therapy Services™ may provide you with profiles of your Counselor regarding their education, training, experience and areas of specialization. Counselors are solely responsible for the content of their own profile and Personal Therapy Services™ disclaims any and all responsibility and liability for the content of the Counselor’s profile.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMER OF WARANTY
Under no circumstances will Personal Therapy Services™ or Stacey R. Steinbaum, personally, be liable to any client, Subscriber, non-Subscriber, Member or non-Member regarding the use of Therapy Services, its website, or Internet Platform. Our maximum liability shall be no more than the unused fee You have paid Personal Therapy Services™, for the last six (6) months, if any.
The User of the website, the Internet Platform and the user who receives Therapy Services does so at the User’s risk. Neither Personal Therapy Services™ nor any of its officers, directors, employees, agents, third-party content providers, merchants, sponsors licensors and/or the like, warrant that any of the websites or Therapy Services will be uninterrupted or error-free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the website and/or Therapy Services or any future websites developed by Personal Therapy Services™ nor, as to the accuracy, reliability, or timeliness of any information content, Service, or merchandise provided through the website or from Therapy Services. We do not guarantee that this site or emails from us will be free of viruses or harmful components. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF
MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT FOR USE OF THE WEBSTIE OR ANY THERAPY SERVICES.
You must not use the website or receive any Therapy Services for any fraudulent, harassing, offensive or illegal activity. You agree not to engage in any activity that would impair the proper functioning of the website. You must not, and by using the website and/or receiving Therapy Services agree not to, impersonate another person or submit materials that contain viruses or other programming routines or engines intended to damage or interfere with or intercept any system, data or information, including an attempt to decipher, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover or determine the source code of any software or any proprietary algorithm used to provide the Therapy Services. We may investigate occurrences that we believe may involve any such activity and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting any violations of law.
You agree to abide by all applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and rules in connection with your use of the website and Therapy Services.
THE WEBSITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN; THESE CHANGES WILL BE INCORPORATED IN NEW EDITIONS OF THE WEBSITE. YOU WILL BE DEEMED TO HAVE AGREED TO ANY SUCH CHANGES.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
The website and all of its contents and the content of Therapy Services from Personal Therapy Services™ are protected by copyright laws and/or trademark, service marks, trade name, trade dress patents, trade secrets, copyright or other laws and intellectual property rights protection. No part may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the written permission of Personal Therapy Services™.
This Terms & Conditions Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between You and us and governs your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between You and us with respect to the Service.
NO PERSONAL LIABILITY
No personal liability whatsoever shall attach to Stacey R. Steinbaum, the providers, therapists, owners, officers, staff, and assistants of “Personal Therapy Services™ either directly or through the Company because of or by reason of any breach of any duties, obligations, covenants, promises or agreements as or for any cost, expense, liability, damage, bodily injury, or death as a result of any action or inaction related to providing Therapy Services. All liability, if any, of that character against Stacey R. Steinbaum and every such provider, therapist, owner, officer, staff, and assistant of “Personal Therapy Services™ as a condition of, and as part of the consideration for, the providing of Therapy Services is expressly waived and released.
If any provision or provisions of this agreement shall be held to be invalid, illegal, unenforceable or in conflict with the law of any jurisdiction, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.